Wednesday 24 November 2010

Links I'm Obsessed With

This week I've mostly been looking at:

Penny Dog Jewellery - Penny Dog not only has GORGEOUS resin jewellery, but she has fab supplies too and she's one of the first helpful sites I found for creating resin jewellery. She's really original and I love reading her blog and seeing how some of her designs come together. As if all this wasn't enough, she also donates money to the retired greyhounds trust with each sale, a fantastic cause which I feel is truly worth supporting.

I Love Spoilt Pig - Earlier this year I was bought a gorgeous resin pendant from this site, which sparked a faint idea in the back of my head that I'd like to start making resin jewellery alongside the other style I enjoy...so here is my original inspiration for my next project! Spoilt Pig has the funkiest, coolest jewellery that I have ever seen, and I aspire to be able to create as well as this!

Etsy Open Studios - I long to have a studio like some of these places of gorgeousness! I've been mentally designing my studio for years, and when Barry and I got back together and started looking for houses, he promised me I would have one. Of course, now he has started silversmithing, he is intent on sharing it with me. If any jewellery maker that is reading this has a whole day that they can spend entranced with these photographs, click this link!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you xxx

Anonymous said...

thanks :)